We invite abstracts within the theme of "Variant Effect Prediction" for both oral and poster presentation. As this is a training course there will be only limited time for oral presentation from abstracts.
Please follow the instructions for preparation and submission below.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS
Note: It is recommended that you read and then PRINT THESE INSTRUCTIONS to act as a handy guide to submitting an abstract. Please take special note of the text formatting instructions & submission guidelines below.
TEN THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW
1. Authors of research papers who wish to have their abstracts considered for inclusion in the scientific programs must submit their abstract via EMAIL to vepabstracts (at) meeting-makers.com having regard to the closing dates in the Call for Abstracts and on the Abstract submission site. Abstracts submitted after the closing date will not be considered.
2. The detailed formatting instructions below must be followed for the abstract to appear in the programme book.
3. The title should be brief and explicit.
4. Research papers should follow the format - Purpose, Methodology, Results, Conclusion.
5. Including title, authors (full given first name and family name) and institution, the abstract must not exceed 520 words. In MS Word, this count can be determined from the 'Tools menu'. Any references or acknowledgments must also be included in this allowance.
6. Oral Presentations will only have electronic PowerPoint support. Instructions will be available in the correspondence sent to all successful authors.
7. The acceptance, timing, presentation and discussion of all papers and posters is at the discretion of the Scientific Programme Committee. Notification of the timing of presentations will appear in correspondence sent to all successful authors.
8. Tables, diagrams, graphs, etc. CANNOT be accepted in the abstract submission. This is due to problems with publication of them.
9. Please format & submit your abstract according to the below instructions.
10. AUTHORS MUST BE FULLY REGSITERED FOR THE MEETING BY 30th September 2017 FOR THEIR ABSTRACT TO APPEAR IN THE PUBLICATIONS. We DO NOT publish absracts from anyone not fully registered or attending the meeting.
3 steps to sucessful abstract submission: